Prague, luxury unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, K sadu street, Troja, 114sqm, 2xterrace, garage
Luxury apartment 3+kk for rent on the size of 114 sqm is located on the street K Sadu in Prague 8 – Troja. The apartment is unfurnished and is situated on the fifth (last) storey brick building. From the spacious terrace is a wonderful panoramic view of Prague and river Vltava. The apartment consists of living room with fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, extra toilet, entrance hall and the chamber (with washing machine and gas boiler). In the bedroom and in the bathroom are built-in wardrobes. The apartment has 2 terraces, garage (price is already included in the rent) and a cellar. Great neighborhood amenities – supermarkets, sports fields, tennis courts, indoor swimming pool Shutka, zoo, botanical gardens, schools, green areas, restaurants, bars. Seamless access to the center, metro station Kobylisy 6 minutes from the house, tram lines in the night hours. Housing for demanding clients.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4500 CZK + garage 1000 CZK|
|Address||K sadu, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||114 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.