Prague, beautiful sunny apartment 3 + kk to rent, Lublanska, 75 m², desired location Vinohrady
We offer to rent a beautiful, sunny apartment 3 + kk in prestigious part of Prague – Vinohrady. The apartment is located in a brick building with an elevator, on the 3rd floor. The house is after complete reconstruction. The apartment is unfurnished, according to the agreement can be furnished. Modern kitchen equipped with dishwasher, refrigerator, stove. The bathroom has a bath, toilet. The floors has parquet, tiles. The apartment is located in the popular area of Prague. In the nearby you can find park Folimanka, Gröbovka, favorite Rieger kit. Suitable place for sports. Likewise for relaxation, rest, walking. Five minutes by walk to metro Namesti Miru – line A, or IP Pavlova – line C. Five minutes by metro to the center. There are many shops, restaurants, schools. For lovers of historical monuments this location offers Museum of Antonina Dvoraka, Michna's Summer Palace, St. Ludmila Church, National Museum. Countless sights are located near Wenceslas Square, which is a 10 minutes by walk. Very desired location.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Lublaňská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.