Newly renovated flat in the center,close to riverbank,very high standard,sauna+cellar in basement.
Above-standard newly renovated 3+kk apartment with preparation for the kitchen in the living room, 2 bedrooms and bathrooms ensures maximum comfort to its inhabitants. The apartment is in the beautiful Art Nouveau building in a very lucrative location in the heart of Prague. The total floor area is 74 m2. Complete renovation of an Art Nouveau building, including all the apartments, took place in 2009, and was done at a very high standard. All residential units are equipped with safety doors, alarm with motion sensors, safe-depozit boxes, home videophone, own brand gas boiler, sanitary from the Boch and Vileroy and bath from Vagner, new wooden windows and solid wooden floors (tiles in bathroom). The house has silent hydraulic lift. Each apartment has a lockable brick cellar in the basement. There is sauna for residents of the house.
In the close neighborhood of the house we can find some major sights and tourist attractions such as the National Theatre, Dancing House, Prague`s Žofín on the Slovansky island, the famous brewery restaurant U Fleku and other attractions of New Town. All means of public transport are situated close to the house – metro Karlovo Namesti, Narodni trida, tram stops and even boats in the nearby waterfront, which are ideal for evening walks.
|other water source|
11 063 535 CZKtotal price
|Address||Černá, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.