Lucrative pension with a restaurant, garden, terrace, gazebo, an attractive old village site Plzenec
We offer a beautiful restaurant with a pension in Stary Plzenec, located on the main road in the direction to the ruins of Radyne castle. Ground floor of the building consists of restaurants (50 sqm) with lounge (57 sqm), which has its own entrance and bar, newly fitted kitchen with good air conditioning, toilets and office. From the restaurant and lounge it is possible to go into the garden, where is a spacious terrace with arbor. The first floor used as guest house offers quality accommodation with a capacity of 50 seats, up to 8 rooms (two quadruple, three triples and three doubles). All rooms are equipped, including television, and have their own bathroom. In the attic of the building is situated apartment 3+kk (98.5 sqm) with two chambers, which can be used also as an apartment for 6 persons. Property is partly basement (133.81 sqm). In the building, there is connection of phone line and wireless internet WiFi. Parking is available directly in front of restaurants. Quiet location for rest with a few tourist sights such as ruins of Radyne, rotunda of st. Peter.
|other water source|
11 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Radyňská, Starý Plzenec|
|Usable area||781,31 m²|
|Grounds area||781,31 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.