Prague, renovated, unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Thamova, Karlin, 65m² + 2x terrace, nice view
Renovated, unfurnished apartment 3+1 is located on the fifth floor of the brick building with an elevator. The apartment has three separate bedrooms and a new kitchen, where we find a gas stove, oven and fridge freezer. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and a new washing machine, toilet is separately. In the hall there is built-in wardrobe. The advantage of the flat are two terraces, a large faced to the west (12m²), smaller to the east (6m²). The house is located in an area with excellent transport links – close to the house is a metro station and tram stop Krizikova, the way to the center takes a few minutes. Karlin is a rapidly developing part of Prague, in the place plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ service charges including heating and water 3.200czk/3 people + energies|
|Address||Thámova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.