Prague, in the city center studio to rent, Vojtesska Street, New Town, around historical monuments
To rent a studio apartment in an attractive area of Prague – New Town. Studio apartment with an area of 16 m2 is fully furnished. Located in a brick building with an elevator. On the 1st floor. Kitchen with cooker, microwave. The bathroom has a bath, toilet. Gas heating. Internet. Very prestigious location of Prague. Right in the center of Prague. In the vicinity of many historical monuments. National Theatre, Bethlehem Square, Naprstek museum. A few minutes walk to the beautiful Charles Bridge walk. There are countless shops, restaurants, bars. Universities and secondary schools. Near the metro station Narodni Trida. Very popular and desired location.
8 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1900 utilities (fix)|
|Address||Vojtěšská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||16 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.