Prague, furnished flat 3+1 to rent, Polská St., 98 m², 3 separate rooms, prestigious street
To rent furnished apartment 3+1 in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is located on the ground floor of completely renovated brick building with lift. The total useful floor area is 98 sqm. Three separate rooms. There is beautiful kitchen with appliances. In the bathroom you will find a bath. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. From the apartment is a wonderful insight into park Riegrovy sady. Beautiful place to walk, sport and relax. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities. Cultural life guaranteed. Restaurants, cafés, theaters and shopping opportunities all around. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station Jiriho z Podebrad only a few minutes walk from the house.
23 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000 + energy bills|
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.