Prague, very nice house to rent, Na Kacerove, 160 m², parking, garden, quiet location Michle
We offer to rent a nice house in Prague 4 – Michle. The house has two floors. 3 +1 layout with an area of 160 m2. The house includes a nice garden 400 m2. Beautiful place to sit with friends, barbecues, rest. The house is partially furnished. Kitchen with all appliances. Dining room. The kitchen has the entrance to the covered terrace and garden. Living room 35 m2. In the house there are 2 bathrooms – with bath and shower. Two toilet + bidet. Very quiet location. Suitable housing for families with children. With possibilities of parking – for two cars (one covered garage + electric gateway), additional parking in front of the house for more cars, from this reason is the house suitable for small business company. Near metro station Kacerov. Good connection to the center. Suitable housing for those who want to live in a quiet part of Prague.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||Na Kačerově, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.