Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk, Namesti pratelstvi street, Hostivar, 67 sqm, garage.
Gorgeous furnished apartment 2+kk in a new brick building with elevator on the street Namesti Pratelstvi in Hostivar (area of Slunecny vrsek II.). Spacious (67 sqm) is located on the second floor. The living room has a kitchenette that is fully equipped with cooker, ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. Floating floors. In the bathroom is a tub and toilet and also a ladder fuel. The big advantage is the possibility of garage parking for a monthly fee. In an apartment are built in wardrobes and also a cable connection on television and internet. Security guard 24 hours. Upon request is a possible to put more furniture in the flat. Transport links are good, to the metro Opatov takes 5 minutes. Near the green, near the water tank Hostivar, shopping center, swimming pool, fitness .. Pleasant and comfortable living, suitable for those who want to stay away from the bustle of the city.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.000,- CZK + garage 1.500,- CZK (possible)|
|Address||náměstí Přátelst, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.