Prague, Spacious unfurnished apartment 3+1 in Holesovice, Letohradska street, 74sqm.
Nice newly reconstructed flat 3+1 in Prague 7 – Holesovice, Letohradska street. The apartment was completely renovated. The total usable area is 74sqm. The apartment is unfurnished. There is a new, modern kitchen with appliances. In the bathroom is a tub. The parquet floors and tiles, gas boiler. Flat is oriented to the north. This is a nice, desired location. Letna Park just steps from the house. Beautiful place to relax and unwind. There are all civic amenities. Restaurants and shopping opportunities all around. Cultural life guaranteed. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop nearby.
|other water source|
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Letohradská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.