Prague, unique flat for rent 3+1, Mala Stepanska,118 sqm, 3 huge terraces, beautiful view of Prague
We offer to rent a very nice and interesting 3 +1 (118 m2) in an attractive area of New Town. The apartment is located on the 5th floor with elevator. The apartment has 3 terraces. Two terraces with sizes of 20 m2 and one of them with 40 m2. It offers a unique view of Prague!!! The apartment is furnished. In the kitchen there is all appliances. Two bathrooms in the apartment – one with bathtub, one with shower and washing machine. Parquet floors and tiles. There is possibilty to rent garage space for monthly fee. In nearby Krakovska street. Desired location of Prague 2 – Nove Mesto excellent location. There are plenty of monuments, theaters, museums, schools, restaurants, shops. Wenceslas Square just a few minutes walk from the house. Near metro station Karlovo namesti. Recommended.
29 000 CZKper month
|Address||Malá Štěpánská, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||118 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.