Prague 1, luxury, furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, 140 m², Nove Mesto, 28. rijna street.
We offer for rent this luxury, furnished apartment 3+1 located on the 4th floor of a historical brick building with an elevator, situated in the center of Prague 1, 28. rijna street. This apartment is very well structured, from lobby to get to all parts of the apartment. There are two separate bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom and a lot of storage space. From the main hallway is the entrance to the third bathroom, there is also a spacious chamber. In the next section there is a spacious and bright living room with sofa and TV, there is also a dining area. The kitchen is separate, fully equipped with appliances (cooker hood, hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher), from the kitchen is the entrance to the utility room equipped with washing machine and dryer. Gas heating boiler. On the floors are wooden parquetes and tiles. Possibility of Internet connection and cable TV. Prestigious location between Wenceslas Square and Jungmann. There are many historical monuments. Excellent amenities and transport accessibility is guaranteed.
60 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500,-|
|Address||28. října, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.