Prague, completely furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, 80 m², terrace, Nove Mesto, 28. rijna street.
We offer for rent this furnished apartment 2+kk with a terrace, situated on the 3rd floor of a brick building with a lift, located right in the center of Prague 1, 28. rijna street. There is a spacious living room, dining area and kitchen equipped with appliances (cooker hood, hob, dishwasher, refrigerator – oven will be supplied). From this room is from the entrance to the partly covered terrace (5 m2). The bedroom is separate with en-suite bathroom (bath, toilet), in this room is built-in wardrobe. There is another separate toilet, that is located near the hall. Gas heating boiler. On the floors are wooden parquetes and tiles. Possibility of Internet connection and cable TV. Prestigious location between Wenceslas Square and Jungmannovo namesti. There are many historical monuments. Excellent amenities and transport accessibility is guaranteed.
23 000 CZKper month
|Address||28. října, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.