Basement non-residential premises suitable for commercial purposes, 101 m², Inner City
We offer rental of commercial premises formerly used as a warehouse for civil protection. The basement is located in the heart of the maintained brick building with an elevator. The total size is 101 square meters, the rent unfurnished and there is also room and bathroom. The premises are suitable to build a nightclub, restaurants, etc. After agreement with the owner can place advertising banner on the outside facade and for a fee to use the parking spaces in the yard. Ideal location for business, vekého concentration of population and visitors. Also excellent transport links and all civic amenities in place.
|other water source|
6 733 CZKper month
|Usable area||101 m²|
|Grounds area||101 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.