Prague, unfurnished commercial office space for rent 3 +1, Stefanikova, Smichov, 128m²
Unfurnished office space on the sixth floor of the renovated brick building (furniture can be seen on the photos belongs to previous tenant, furniture can be added after an agreement). In the apartment there are three offices and a kitchen, where we find all the appliances (stove with ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, micro wave). In the bathroom there is a bathtub and a toilet, second toilet is separate. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, heating ensure its own gas boiler. The advantage is the terrace, nice view and air conditioning. There is also a possibility to rent a parking space in underground garage in the building after an agreement. The apartment can be found in the newly reconstructed Palace Austria in close proximity of the shopping center Novy Smichov and the center of Prague. The offices are located in a multifunctional complex of apartments, offices and shops. The building has two blocks, they are east and south oriented. In the middle of the complex there is a courtyard with a small garden which is part of a restaurant. The building has elevators, 24hours/day reception and a security system. On the ground floor of the building there is a small arcade with a restaurant, musical club, hair stylist-Loreal, goldsmith, vine shop and a CSOB branch with a cash machine. In the underground you will find two floor parking. The units are equipped with LANs, telephones, internet connection Broad Net and Sat-TV. The whole complex is located nearby the Carrefour store and 2 multiplex cinemas. There are as well various schools in the area. The French gymnasium, the Austrian gymnasium, elementary school and a number of parks.
45 000 CZKper month
|Address||Štefánikova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||128 m²|
|Grounds area||1 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.