Prague, handsome, tastefully furnished apartment for rent, Bítovská St., 2+kk, 42m², reconstructed
Very nice and tastefully renovated apartment for rent is located on the fifth (of eight) floor of a panel building with elevator, at Prague 4, Michle – Bitovska street. The apartment was completely renovated, all the floating floors. Facilities include all the necessary furniture, there is also a common chamber to the corridor, cable, LCD TV, DVD recorder, security doors, plastic windows, shutters. Kitchen includes a refrigerator, freezer, gas stove, hood, microwave oven, kettle and dishwasher. The stylish bathroom has a shower and washing machine. Location offers plenty of quiet greenery, right by the house is a nice playground. Metro Station Budějovická is 5 minutes walk from the building, is also a large number of trades.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 poplatky|
|Address||Bítovská, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||41,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.