Prague, beautiful three-storey house-18 century, Malá strana, close to Charles Bridge, Prague Castle
We offer long-term lease very interesting three-storey house with front garden, situated in the courtyard at Maltezské namesti, the ancient center of Prague in Mala Strana, Prague 1. The flat is 4+1, unfurnished, 22 square meters on the ground floor hall, cloakroom and toilet, in the 1st floor two bedroom 13 m2 and 8m², bathroom. 2nd floor – room 44 m2 with kitchen. Heating by electric heaters. Beautiful house of 18 century with the original ceilings. The house is located in the heart of old Prague, the possibility of cultural and social activities, near the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. Beautiful location. In the vicinity of pubs and quality restaurants. Housing for challenging the heart of Mala Strana.
39 000 CZKper month
|Address||Maltézské nám., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||114 m²|
|Grounds area||144 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.