Renovated apartment 3+1 (110 m²) for rent, balcony, Prague 2, Vinohrady - Polská street.
Representative apartment 3+1 for rent, located on the third floor of a residential building without an elevator. The apartment is well structured, there is an entrance hall, bathroom with tub, toilet is separate, kitchen with balcony to the courtyard, the kitchen is equipped with appliances (fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher), pantry available, there are three separate rooms. One bedroom is oriented to the courtyard, two additional rooms and a balcony to the street. The apartment is rented unfurnished, by the agreement may be added a washing machine. On the floors are parquetes and tiles. Gas boiler. Location provides complete amenities and it's took 10 minutes to downtown. The apartment has a view of the Riegerorvy sady, park for relaxation, sports or entertainment. Do not hesitate, it is worth seeing.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.