Very spacious brick 4 kk apartment in a quiet green area
Are you looking for the best possible living for your family in a large apartment in a quiet location, but you are not willing to live in prefab housing somewhere in the outskirts of Prague? We have quite an ideal solution for you – 4kk apartment with 80 sq.m. of floor space and three separated rooms, in a 5th floor of brick building after reconstruction (sustained roof, new noiseless elevator, new facade, balconies repaired, plastic risers, new water pipes). The apartment has original hardwooden parquettes (conserved under the carpet), gas in the kitchen, safety door, spacious rooms and balcony with a very quiet environment with mature trees on the street (pedestrian zone). It is located 200 meters from supermarket Albert, banks and other shops and it is very easily accessible by public transport – tram no. 11 (via Nusle, Vinohrady, Wenceslas Square to Vysocany), several bus stops (highly frequented connections) with very good amenities (school, kindergarten, fitness and various shops close to the house). Some 5 minutes walk away there is Hamersky pond with very nicely maintained trails and multidisciplinary sports facility with a garden restaurant with barbecue and lots of family activities and sports. The flat has a cellar.
|other water source|
2 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Měchenická, Praha 4 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||79 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.