Beautiful apartment after reconstruction, unfurnished, can be retrofitted, quiet location, minutes a
We offer a very nice apartment that partially restored in 2008. This very bright and cozy apartment 2 +1 with a total floor area of 56 m2 situated on the 3rd floor of brick house (new facade, warm roof, plastic windows, new water mains, gas and electricity) with lift and consists of a 'clearance rooms. The apartment is sold unfurnished, but in agreement with the owner can be retrofitted. The floors in this apartment covers flooring, central heating. Introduced into the apartment cable TV, telephone and Internet connection from UPC. The apartment is a small cellar. Great location, close to public transportation, shopping, the possibility of walks. Recommended!
|other water source|
1 350 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.