Beautiful apartment 4+1, 121 sqm, balcony, lucrative location, Vinohrady, Na Smetance street.
Very spacious, luxury apartment 4 + 1 in Vinohrady, close to metro Museum. The apartment is situated on the 1st floor of the historic building without an elevator. The whole house has undergone extensive reconstruction, in which were preserved and refurbished original features of this extraordinary building, including the original coffered ceiling and floor stucco decoration. The whole apartment is connected to a spacious lobby. The apartment has a living room with balcony, three bedrooms, separate kitchen with dining area and fully equipped with MIELE appliances. The bathroom has a tub / shower and toilet + separate toilet. Transport links are excellent – metro line A and C (Muzeum) and tram (tram stop Vinohradská – Italská). The street is very quiet, with little traffic. The house is near all amenities nearby and several schools and apartment overlooks the park Riegrovy sady.
42 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500 (Price includes central. Heating)|
|Address||Na Smetance, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||121,01 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury unfurnished apartment for rent 3+kk (108m²), street Laubova, Vinohrady, balcony, parking
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.