Beautiful apartment 3+1, 99 sqm, balcony, lucrative location, Vinohrady, Na Smetance street.
Very spacious, luxury apartment 3+1 for rent in Vinohrady, close to metro Muzeum. The apartment is situated on the 4th floor of a brick house without a lift. The whole building underwent extensive reconstruction in which were preserved and refurbished original features of this extraordinary building. The apartment is not furnished, but you can furnish it with furniture in agreement with the owner. There is a separate bedroom and two connected rooms and a separate kitchen with a kitchenette, that is equipped with appliances (hob, hood, dishwasher, electric oven, fridge). The bathroom has a bath, toilet is separate.The whole apartment is connected from a spacious entrance hall. Possibility to rent a garage for a fee, just a few steps from the house.Transport links are excellent – metro line A a C (Muzeum) and place the same tram, tram stop Italska is in close distance. The street is very quiet with low traffic. Around the house are all civic amenities, nearby several schools. Riegerovy Sady Park are a few steps from the house.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fixed utilities 4500,- + electricity (it is paid directly to the suppliers)|
|Address||Na Smetance, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||98,12 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.