Prague, renovated, partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Stefanikova, Smichov, 54m², balcony
Partly furnished apartment 2+kk on the fourth floor of the brick building. The apartment has one bedroom and a living room with kitchenette (cooker, dishwasher). In the bathroom there is a bathtub and washing machine, toilet is separately. Floating floors, central heating. The advantage of the apartment is a balcony and air condition. The flat is situated in newly reconstructed Palace Austria close to the shopping centre Nový Smíchov. It is multifunctional complex of apartments, shops and officies.The building has two blocks, they are east and south oriented. In the middle of the complex there is a courtyard with a small garden which is part of a restaurant. The building has elevators, 24hours/day reception and a security system. On the ground floor of the building there is a small arcade with a restaurant, musical club, hair stylist-Loreal, goldsmith, vine shop and a CSOB branch with a cash machine. In the underground you will find two floor parking. The units are equipped with LANs, telephones, internet connection Broad Net and Sat-TV.
18 862 CZKper month
|Address||Štefánikova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.