Newly reconstructed apartment 3 + kk (70m²) to rent, Prague 1, Old Town, Petrska street
Beautiful newly renovated apartment 3 + kk with a total area of 75 m2 is located on the second floor of the brick house with an elevator. The apartment is fully furnished with modern furniture and consists of two bedrooms and living room with kitchenette. In the kitchen we will find a fully equipped modern kitchen unit with all appliances. In the apartment is also a large bathroom with bathtub, shower and bidet, and 2× WC. To the apartment belongs a storage room with safe box, which can be used as a dressing room. The ouse is located in the center of Prague, where you can find all civic amenities-restaurants, theaters, shopping centers and Palladium, monuments. Excellent transport connections to all corners of the city: the tram connections, metro B-Florenc and Namesti Republiky, Masaryk train station.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Petrská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.