Two-storey family house 5+1, 3 koupelny, for rent (170 m²), garden 800m², in Prague 6, Lysolajské udoli
We offer for rent this family house with garden, situated in a quiet valley in Prague 6, Lysolaje. The house was built in 1890 and partially renovated in 2016.Can be rented furnished or unfurnished. On the ground floor is a kitchen equipped with appliances (dishwasher, microwave) and a storage, living room with built-in library, bedroom with bathroom (bath) and separate toilet. Upstairs are four bedrooms, gallery and bathroom (shower, toilet and bidet). On the floors are wooden parquet and tiles. Heating by gas boiler. The possibility of ADSL connection (Wi-Fi also available). The house is situated on a hillside, the garden is about 5 meters above the floor of the house. Covered parking for two cars, another car can park in front of the house. There are several international schools in close distance. Near the house is a nature reserve Housel. Good availability to the city center, about 10 minutes by bus to the subway Dejvicka.
27 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500,- water/person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Lysolajské údolí, Praha 6 - Lysolaje|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||500 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.