Prague, renovated nice apartment 2+kk for rent, Manesova, Vinohrady, 47m²
Nice and unfurnished apartment 2 + kk with an area of 47 m2 in Manesova street in a beautiful location Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment and a house are after a complete reconstruction, with a lift. Apartment is located on the fourth floor. Consist of living room, one bedroom, cloakroom, big bathroom with shower. Fully equipped kitchen corner – dishwasher, oven. On floors are laid parqueta, tiles in the bathroom. Internet, cable connection. Parking possible on the street. The building is located about 3 minutes walk from the subway station and tram "Jiriho z Podebrad, it is 5 minutes to the center, however, you will also get a foot in 15 minutes. Big shopping and entertainment center Flora only a 10 minute walking distance. All civic amenities – many restaurants, shops, theaters, etc. Nerby there is also popular park Riegrovy sady. On the square Jiriho z Podebrad there are farmers markets.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 1500,- + energy bills|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.