Nice apartment 4+1, 93 sqm, cellar, balcony, separate rooms, street Nova, Nyrany, Pilsen-sever
This nice apartment 4+1 with area of 93 sqm is located in the 3rd floor block of flats with a lift in the street Nova in Nyrany. All rooms are separated. The apartment has a private cellar (8 sqm) and balcony with beautiful views (5 sqm). The apartment is sold partly furnished. In the kitchen remains new kitchen unit, refrigerator and gas stove. In the bathroom there is bathtub, toilet is separately. In the apartment there is a telephone fixed line connection (ADSL). Remain a large built-in wardrobes. The floors are carpeted and PVC. The apartment is heated remotely. Parking is available outside the house. Water distribution systems are already in plastic. The apartment is in cooperative ownership, transfer to private ownership is possible. Discount for swift action. The house is in a quiet place of the city with good amenities. Home Sweet Home is recommended.
1 395 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||93 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.