Prague, beautiful unfurnished flat 2+1 for rent, st Husinecka, Zizkov, 75 sqm, after reconstruction.
Beautiful comfortable home is located on the second floor of the brick house in Prague's Zizkov in Husinecka street. Apartment 2+1 is unfurnished and has 75sqm. It is a complete renovated. Kitchen is equipped with a stove. In the bathroom is a shower, toilet and washing machine. The floors are floating floors, parguets and tiles. Gas heating. Housing is located in a quiet street in a very prime location, excellent accessibility to the city center and the peripheral parts. Husinecka tram stop is located a minute walk from the house. Near the main railway station and metro station. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, schools, shops, services, parks, theaters, cinemas. Unique opportunity to fine living in the city center. One more apartment available in the same building on the first floor.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Husinecká, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.