Modern, reconstructed apartment 2+kk for rent, 56 m², Zahoranskeho street, Prague 2 - Nove Mesto.
We offer this sunny two bedroom apartment, with a total area of 56 m2, situated on the 1st floor brick building with elevator, located in one of the most attractive part of Prague – New Town – Záhořanského street. This unfurnished apartment consists of spacious and sunny living room with a window to the street and a kitchen equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower, toilet is separately. The disposal is also a telephone line, ADSL internet connection and cable TV. After agreement with to owner can be furnish with furniture. The floors are covered with parquet, gas boiler for heating. Civic amenities, where this property is perfect, you will find various shops, pubs and restaurants. Likewise, transportation to the center of the city is great, a tram stop just Jiraskovo Square 2 minute walk, underground station Karlovo namesti is a 10 minute walk. Photos are illustrative.
13 500 CZKper month
|Address||Záhořanského, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.