Prague, unfurnshed apartment 6+1 for rent, Smeralova, Bubenec, 168m², suitable also for roomates
Very spacious, unfurnished apartment 6+1 on the first floor of the brick building (no elevator). In the partment there are six rooms and a kitchen, where we find a stove, oven, fridge / freezer and microwave. From the kitchen there is the entrance to the balcony. In the bathroom there is a bathtube and toilet, second toilet separated. There is also a washing machine. On the floors are parquet and tiles, heating is gas. Desired location Bubenec is located on the left bank of the Vltava river. There are plenty of places to relax as well as the rest – or Stromovka Letna Park nearby. Beautiful walk to Prague Castle. There are good civic amenities – restaurants, cafes, shops, etc. The perfect connection to other parts of the capital – a tram stop just a few minutes walk from the house. Ideal for sharing.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Šmeralova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||168 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.