Prague, exclusive furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Korunní dvůr, Vinohrady, 76 m², balcony.
Really nice apartment 2+kk (76 sqm) with terrace (5 sqm) is located in Prague 10 – Vinohrady. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the brick building with lift. We can find here a beautiful equipped kitchen with all appliances. In the bathroom is a bathtub, toilet and washing machine. In the house is 24/7 security. Possibility of renting parking place for a fee. The apartment is located in a good location with excellent access to downtown. Flora metro station, or George of Podebrady is about 6 minutes away. Tram station is located across the street. There are all civic amenities. Post office, pharmacy, school, kindergarten, etc. There is also a shopping center Flora with many shops, restaurants and cinemas. In the apartment is possible to install blinds.
|other water source|
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Korunní, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.