Prague, luxury house for rent 7+1, K Vizerce St., heated swimming pool, parking, Prague 6 - Nebusice
We offer to rent family house in Prague 6 – Nebušice of total area 240 m2. The house consists of living room with the fireplace and dinnig corner, five bedrooms, modern kitchen equipped by stove, fridge with freezer and dishwasher, three bathrooms and three toalets. For parking there is a garage with automatic remote control and also two parking places on the garden. There is also available heating outdoor swimming pool with entry from living room and outdoor terrace. Electronic security system in whole property, phone, satellite. Wonderful and quiet locality, nearby protected landscape area Divoka Sarka, where is open air pool and lot of cycle-ways and tourist-ways. Great accessibility to centre – cca 10 min. by bus to metro station Dejvická and also complete civic amenities.
49 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 9 000 - 9 000 CZK|
|Address||K Vizerce, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||240 m²|
|Grounds area||240 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.