Prague, deluxe, unfurnished apartment 1+kk for rent, Manesova, Vinohrady, 42m², balcony, garage
Luxury unfurnished 1+kk apartment in an attractive central part of Vinohrady, close to the Park Riegrovy sady.. The apartment is spacious, has 42 square meters, kitchen corner quipped with all appliances (stove with ceramic hob, oven, fridge / freezer, microwave). On the floors there are parquets, in the bathroom shower corner. The apartment is on the 4th floor of a residential building. The house was completely renovated, the result is a luxurious standard of this apartment building – restoration of original architectural elements of historic building with top-quality technology equipment. The house is equipped with a passenger elevator, car elevator, an electronic security system connected to a central security agency, sec. camera system with long-term archiving, electronic fire systems in garages, high-speed Internet, television, satellite and phone. On the roof of the garage there is a terrace. There is a possibility to rent a parking space for a fee of 3000,– CZK monthly + 500,– CZK monthly for garage services.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 2300,-|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.