Prague, modern furnished apartment 3+kk, Kotlarka, 2 terraces, 86 m², Kosire,availability for international schools
We rent a nice apartment 3 + kk in a quiet location Kosire. It is a modern and bright apartment in Residence Alibaba in a quiet part of Prague 5. The apartment is furnished. The apartment is directed to the south side on the 4th floor. Both bedrooms have access to the balcony. The living room has 10 m2 terrace. Kitchen well equipped with all appliances – refrigerator, dishwasher, stove. The floor has wooden floor. The bathroom has a bath. Parking in the underground garage and must be rented together with a flat for monthly fee. Transport accessibility is good. To the center 15 minutes by tram, good connections to the airport. Availability for international schools – American, German, Japanese. The apartment is close to the multiplex and shopping center Smichov.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4500|
|Address||Kotlářka, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.