Prague, new luxury apartment 3 + kk to rent, K Vltave street, 87 m² terrace, parking, Modrany
Flat 3 + kk of 87 m2 + 11.70 m2 terrace in the new residential house Residence Belárie Modřany – Na Srazku. The apartment is located on the 4th floor, which is completely oriented to the south overlooking the green. Residential house is equipped with a permanent reception service, sauna and a camera system and gym for residents only. The house has enclosed shared garden. The apartment has 1 parking space which has to be rented for monthly fee and cellar. Facilities housing units: a fully equipped modern kitchen (fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, dishwasher, hob with extractor hood), built-in wardrobes. The apartment comprises 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 with bath, 1 with shower) and spacious living room with kitchenette. The entire project is situated in a quiet and green location in Modrany. Connection to the center, about 20 minutes. tram to Wenceslas Square. The place has very good amenities and plenty of sports facilities (tennis, cycling, inline route along the Vltava river, golf course, beach volleyball).
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6700 CZK utilities + 2000 CZK for parking place|
|Address||Na Srážku, Praha 4 - Modřany|
|Usable area||87 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.