Prague, fully furnished deluxe apartment 3+1, street Borivojova, Zizkov, 82 m², terrace with jacuzzi
We offer to rent a completely furnished apartment 3+1 on the first floor of the well maintained brick building. The apartment has 82m², two separated bedrooms, living room and a fully equipped kitchen (cooker with ceramic hob and oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher). The advantage of the apartment is a terrace where you can find a Jacuzzi and a barbecue, that you will enjoy during the upcoming summer days. Floors are wooden, heating gas, bathroom with bathtub and a toilet, second toilet separetely. The apartment has also a connection to cable TV and UPC. The house is located at popular and beautiful part of Zizkov, around countless shopping and entertainment opportunities. The way to the city center takes 10 minutes walking or 5 minutes by tram. Apartment is available from 1st August 2011 till end of March 2012 (for longer time possible after an agreement). Beautiful living, recommended.
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||Bořivojova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.