Prague, nice, partly furnished, stylish apartment for rent, Machova Street, Vinohrady, 4 +1, 134 m²
Nice, partly furnished apartment for rent 4 +1, Vinohrady – Street Machova is on the fourth floor of a brick building with no elevator. The total floor area is 134 square meters. The nice kitchen, bathroom corner bath. Parquet floors and tiles. Nice, is often sought after location. Quiet street. There you will find high quality amenities. A wide selection of restaurants and cafes. Shopping opportunities at every corner. Culture lovers will certainly appreciate the opportunity to visit the nearby theater unrest. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop just a few minutes walk from the house.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500 + 500/person for services|
|Address||Máchova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||134 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.