Prague, representative luxury ap. 5+1 (265m²) for rent, terrace, parking, st. Ujezd, Mala Strana
Beautiful, spacious and unfurnished duplex apartment 5 +1 (265 m2) for rent at Mala Strana, Ujezd Street. The apartment is located in the 5th and 6 floor of an attractive corner house built in the neo-Renaissance style in the late 19 century. The house is after complete reconstruction in 2000. The 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, as well as a beautiful kitchen with quality appliances. The apartment is a spacious terrace with garden and stunning view of Prague Castle. The apartment has an alarm and security doors. Parking in the house. Around a wide selection of leisure-time. You may visit such tower Petrin and Prague Castle. Good civic amenities in the area. Shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov nearby, Svandovo theater too. Excellent transport availability. Tram stop just a few steps from the house, metro station Andel about 4 minutes by tram.
108 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 20000,-|
|Address||Újezd, Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||265 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.