Prague, fully furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Borivojova, Vinohrady, 82m², terrace 72m²
Very nice apartment 3+1 is located on the 2nd floor of a well-maintained brick house. Nice and spacious terrace. There are a one bedroom, living room and the kitchen, another bedroom is not separated from the living room – suitable only for visitors. There is a tathtub in the bathroom. Parquets, carpets and tiles on the floor. Fixed internet connection, cable TV (TV and internet connection already included in rent), SAT, dishwasher. Great location is offering heaven amount of civic amenities. Perfect transport accessibility to all parts of the city – city centre in approx. 10 minutes by tram, subway station Jiriho z Podebrad (line A) is just 8 minutes by walk from the house. Many parks in the neighbourhood – Riegerovy Sady, Parukarka, Vitkov Hill. Available for short term rentals as well.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000,-|
|Address||Bořivojova, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.