Prague, luxury, unfurnished duplex 3+1 to rent, Polska, 2 bathrooms, balcony, prestigious Vinohrady
Luxury apartment 3 +1 for rent in a house built in 1904, after the recent luxury reconstruction. The apartment is on the 6th and 7th floor, 148 square meters, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, balcony 6 m2 with view of the park. The apartment is unfurnished. The kitchen has the dishwasher, stove, oven, refrigerator, washer, dryer. Washing, ironing, cleaning and Astra in the price. The apartment has a telephone, security door, free internet Wi-Fi. Shared garden. Possibility of renting the parking space in a guarded parking near the house. The owner is flexible-price to negotiate. Prestigious location with a unique atmosphere, great access and full amenities. The house is located at a prestigious address in the Rieger Park. Great place for sports, relaxation and sport. Excellent location.
48 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7000CZK|
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||148 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.