Prague, representative mezonet 4+1 to rent, Ruzova street, 137 m², 2 bathrooms, parking, New Town
Beautiful apartment for rent has 4+1 137 m2 area on the 5th floor in a building with elevator, in Ruzova Street, Prague 1 – New Town. The apartment is located in a representative reconstructed building. The apartment consists of living room, 3 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, gallery, 2 chambers. The apartment is partially furnished. Wardrobes. Kitchen equipped with all appliances – dishwasher, microwave, oven, washing machine, fridge with freezer. There are two bathrooms. First has a bathtub, the second has a shower. There is a sauna. In the basement of the house. The apartment is introduced by a videophone entry doors have a safety lock. The floor has parquet and tiles. Parking is possible in the courtyard for a monthly fee. Not far away is the tram stop, metro station main line C only 5 minutes walk. Nearby is also the Wenceslas Square with many shops, restaurants, cafes, etc. The new Palladium shopping center only 2 stops by tram. All civic amenities. A very lucrative and in spite of the location in the heart of a quiet location.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Růžová, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||137 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.