Prague, nice spacious unfurnished 4+1 for rent, street Koubkova, Vinohrady, 106.5 sqm.
Nice spacious apartment 4+kk (106.5 sqm) for rent in Prague 2, Koubkova street. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor with elevator. Flat is after partial reconstruction and is not equipped. Kitchen may be delivered upon agreement. There is a bathtub in the bathroom, toilet is separately. The apartment has also a chamber. Gas heating. Available cable TV and telephone. On the floors are PVC and tiles. Excellent location. Quiet street. There can vary from a wide range of leisure activities. There are several theaters (Vinohrady Theatre Vinohrady Little Theatre, Theatre Unrest,…), restaurants and cafes. Active rest offers several adjacent fitness center. Shopping opportunities at every corner. Perfect public transport connections to all parts of Prague. Tram stop just a few steps from the house, metro station IP Pavlova and Namesti Miru nearby. Comfortable living near the center.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Koubkova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||106,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.