Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent, Lublaňská st, 82m², 3+1, ideal for students - for Roommates
Very nice, spacious apartment for rent is located on the mezzanine floor of brick building with elevator. In the apartment there are three separate rooms (bedroom), and partially equipped kitchen ( owner can add refrigerator and gas stove ). The floors are tiles and parquet flooring, bathroom with bath and shower, toilet separate. Lublaňská street near the city center, metro and tram station IP Pavlova is a few minutes from the house. From there is great access to all parts of Prague, including the night. In the surrounding is more than enough shops, restaurants, bars, etc. It is highly recommended – great for Roomates.
14 900 CZKper month
|Address||Lublaňská, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.