Prague,exclusive flat 5+kk to rent,Na hrebenech St., marine aquarium, Jacuzzi, 3 terraces, 3 garages
We offer to rent a luxury apartment 5 + kk in a quiet location Podoli. The total area is including three terraces 430 m2. The upper floor has an area of 220 m2 with 2 terraces. The lower floor has an area of 150 m2 with one terrace. Terraces with extraordinary views of the castle Hradcany. The apartment has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 toilets. It could serve as two flats ( two entrances). The apartment is rented unfurnished. Can be rented furnished with high standard equipment by increasing rents. Luxury kitchen equipped with Miele appliances – two refrigerator, electric stove, electric oven, steam oven, 2 dishwashers, microwave. Beverage Center. Wine bar Liebherr. The apartment has a Jacuzzi. The price includes service Jacuzzi twice a year. A unique part of the apartment is a huge marine aquarium. Services of the aquarium included in the price every three weeks. Air conditioning. ADSL Internet. Luxury home theater. Outdoor electric blinds. Parking available. Three garage places in the price. Warehouse area of 20 m2 available. Common garden with a small playground. In a quiet location full of greenery. Yet few minutes to the center. In the vicinity of Vysehrad. Good walking location. Near the banks of the Vltava river is a good place for sports – skate, run, bike. Good civic amenities in the surroundings. Unique offer.
115 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na hřebenech II, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||430 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.