Furnished 1 bedroom apartment with balcony and cellar, brick house, garden, Pilsen - South Suburbs
We offer long term rental of fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment with a total area of 24 m2 in Pilsen South Suburbs. This sunny apartment located in the 2nd floor brick house consists of 1 room with kitchenette and a bathroom with shower and toilet. Floors are covered with tiles, carpet and parquet flooring, central heating here. The apartment has a very nice balcony allowing views of the beautiful surroundings and a cellar. Of course there is Internet access and TV. Renting also allows parking in the locked garden of the house. Very nice place, quiet location, all amenities nearby.
|other water source|
5 200 CZKper month
|Usable area||24 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.