Renovated, furnished apartment 2+kk (65 m²), for rent, Prague - Vinohrady, Lucemburska, balcony
Very nice apartment 2+kk is situated at the third floor of a brick house (with elevator) located at the prestigious part of Prague 3 – Vinohrady. The area of the apartment is 65 sqm and is furnished. In the apartment there is one bedroom and living room with fully equipped kitchen corner (dishwasher, fridge / freezer and ceramic hob). In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is separated. Furthermore there is a washing machine. In the apartment there is also a balcony (2 sqm) and a to the flat belong a cellar. Cable TV and telephone availabel. Apartment is situated in a perfect location with all civic amenities. In the surroundings there are many shops, restaurants and cafes. Flora Shopping center (shops, cafes, cinema) and a famous Riegrovy sady park, ideal place for sport or recreation, are nerby.
14 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK (included internet)|
|Address||Lucemburská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.