Prague, furnished apartment 4+1 in family house for rent, Březineves 165m², garden, garage, fitness
Furnished apartment 4+1 in a family house with garden, terrace and garage. The apartment has two floors, on the first floor there are living room, two bedrooms, bathroom with bathtube, balcony and terrace and a kitchen equipped with all appliances – cooker with ceramic hob, stove, oven, dishwasher and fridge / freezer. On the second floor there are two bedrooms and second bathroom with shower corner. On the floors there are parquets, heating is gas. One parking space in the garage, two more cars can park in the yard. In the apartment there is also available phone line, Internet access via ADSL, washing machine. The house was built in 2000, renovated in 2006. Tenants can also use the garden and gym in the basement of the house. Brezineves is on the northern border of Prague, the way to metro station (red line) Ladvi takes 15 minutes, to the city center 30 minutes. All civic amenities are available in Prague 8 – Dablice. Directly in the village there is a sport complex, with a tennis court, beach volleyball court, football ground and multi-functional fitness centrum. In the summer time there is a possibility to swimm in a nice pond, there are also several restaurants, shops. Nearby a Shopping Centre Letnany, one of the largest shopping and entertainment areas in the Czech Republic.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||V křepelkách, Praha 8 - Březiněves|
|Usable area||165 m²|
|Grounds area||165 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.