Prague, modern apartment 2+1 for rent, V luhu street, 80 m², balcony, quiet location, close to park Jezerka and Arkady
Luxuriously renovated, unfurnished, modern apartment 2 +1 (80m²) for rent in a residential area, located on the first floor of a villa in the street V Luhu, Praha 4, Nusle. Design reconstruction in 2010. The apartment has a balcony with a beautiful view of the surroundings. Kitchen with all appliances such as dishwasher, refrigerator, stove. The bathroom has a shower. Separate toilet. The chamber has a washing machine. Gas heating. The floors are parquet, plaster. Wifi, O2 net. The apartment is for demanding users. Located near the shopping center Arkady Pankrac and business center Pankrác. There is a beautiful park Jezerka – suitable for relaxation, sport and recreation. Distance to the city seven minutes. If you are looking for a unique modern living, this apartment is for you. Recommended for demanding clients!
17 500 CZKper month
|Address||V luhu, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.