Prague, nice furnished apartment 2 +1,Domažlická Street, Žižkov, 57 sqm.
Nice furnished apartment for rent 2 +1 (57 m2) is located on the first floor with elevator in Domažlická street, Prague 3, Zizkov. The hall closet with many built-in storage space. Kitchen fully equipped – gas stove, range hood, washing machine, dishwasher, combination oven with microwave, fridge/freezer. In the bedroom chamber is designed as a spacious wardrobe. In the living room with original oak parquet flooring is a sofa bed, satellite TV, DVD, divix, CD player, computer. Dining with the library is separated from the living area sliding shutters. Living room windows are oriented to the north into the quiet street overlooking the trees and the house opposite. The house is after complete reconstruction, between the park Vítkov 200m and Parukarka park about 400m. Excellent availability – up to 5 minutes by bus to Florenc, 5 minutes walk to trams Ohrada where to line B – Palmovka – just 2 stops on the metro Flora or Želivského. In the vicinity of all amenities: restaurants, pharmacy, library and more.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- czk utilities|
|Address||Domažlická, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.