Sunny 2 +1 apartment with a beautiful view, a completely peaceful place full of greenery and with ex
This beautiful apartment has 51.2 square meters, due to its process layout is very spacious and offers a high quality of living. All rooms open into the hall, toilet is separate from the bathroom (tin enamel bathtub, sink, bathroom furniture). The spacious, 16 sq.m. large bedroom is furnished with built-in cabinet. The closet is neighbouring. The kitchen is very nice, fully equipped with appliances and range hood with outlet to the skylight. The apartment has a balcony, situated a half of floor below in the common hall, with a view to the green uphill, offering complete peace and privacy. The apartment is renovated, has well-preserved original wooden windows, new flooring and tiles, brick core. The house is insulated, with a new roof and facade. The apartment has a 2 sq.m. cellar and also available drying room and bicycle-storage room. The apartment has its own heat gauges and water meter. The environment around the house is full of trees and shrubs, parking on the street is smooth and road is safe (dead end). Public transport is located just 4 minutes walk – bus, tram towards the city center – 10 mins of walk or 30 minute walk – Metro Budejovicka. In the neighborhood – Dobeška theater, kindergarten, restaurants, shops and various services. Nearby is also a sports center Hammer (tennis, badminton, beach volleyball) and a swimming pools complex Podoli. Very recommended!
|other water source|
2 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Nad Šálkovnou, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||51,22 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.